Clinch-Tite was founded in 1955. The "Clinch-Tite" name was derived from an acquired Swedish Patented Pallet Technology ("Clinch-Lok"). Pallets were manufactured by sub-contractors between the years of 1955-1958.
Clinch-Tite pallet manufacturing began at our Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania location in 1958. Wooden pallets and containers were the sole manufactured items until 1986. Clinch-Tite diversified into all forms of packaging materials and equipment in 1986.